Monday, January 16, 2012

Release Day: FREE Book!




Sue and are are offering a free copy of the anthology our novella, In the Name of the Law is in to one lucky person. Contest starts today and ends Wednesday night at midnight. You get six great stories about men in uniform (or out of uniform as the case may be! *g*).

Make a post with your name and email address in our LJ, FaceBook or here and you will be entered into the contest. Winner announced Thursday, January 19th!

If you don't win, don't worry, our publisher is having a sale to celebrate the release of the His Hero anthology. Total E Bound is offering a massive 25% off ALL other Men in Uniform Titles.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Sue and Holly, this is I think sixth time I'm trying to win this anthology (counting several entries in Cock & Bull blog hop and Stumbling Over Chaos blog contest). I just so, so much want to read the stories :)
    I hope to succeed this time.

    All the best for you both. I wish you many great books to be born from you creative collaboration.

    Joanna
    0401romance aT gmail dOt com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this type of anthology. It's not only my favorite genre, but allows me to reconnect with authors I've read previously, as well as sample the work of authors new to me.

    Please enter me in the drawing.

    Sincerely,
    Donna
    donnafisk at bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. The whole anthology sounds great I'm really looking forward to reading the stories in it

    Sarah S

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so loving the sounds of all the stories in the anthology. I hope I'm lucky enough to win. lol...
    Thanks for the contest!

    Judi
    arella3173_loveless(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete